Site sponsored by:
See more AIR
Rice and wheat corn thresher is a commonly used threshing machine in agricultural production. It is very important to know the correct use of the equipment when using it. Then the Rice and Wheat Corn Thresher supplier Aike will introduce the correct equipment. Instructions.
1. Requirements for the sheller
1. The shelling is clean and the productivity is high. For the shelling machine with the cleaning device, high cleanliness is also required.
2. The loss rate is low and the breakage rate is small.
3, the structure is simple, reliable use, easy adjustment, low power consumption, a certain versatility, can take off a variety of crops, in order to improve the utilization of machinery.
2. Requirements for wheat and corn
Wheat corn is suitable for dry and wet, too dry, the rate of breakage is high, too wet will affect work efficiency. Wheat and corn stored in rural areas are generally dry, and the following methods can be used to make them dry and wet.
1. Unshell in winter, spray evenly on 50 kg of peeled fruit with 10 kg of warm water before shelling, and cover it with plastic film for about 10 hours, then dry it in the sun for about 1 hour to start shelling. The plastic film covers the time of about 6 hours, and the rest is the same.
2. Dilute the dry wheat and corn in the large pool. Immediately after soaking, remove and cover with plastic film for about 1 day, then dry in the sun. After drying and drying, start shelling.
3. Requirements for voltage and choice of workplace. The single-phase motor must work normally and the voltage must reach its rated voltage. In rural areas, there is only one transformer in a village, and the households are scattered. In addition, the wires and circuits used are not very standard, resulting in insufficient voltage for users far from the transformer. Therefore, the workplace should be close to the transformer.
Posted by: YANGHUIMIN YANG
State: IN Zip: 450000 Phone: 13838356439
Posted in INDIANA>>
Category AIR>> Posted 04/16/2019
BESTFARMBUYS.COM makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning the use of the classifieds, their exactness, or the results that may be obtained from them or their sponsors, and makes no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All logos presented on BESTFARMBUYS.COM are produced by their respective owners. Furthermore, BESTFARMBUYS.COM shall and will not be held liable for any damages or losses of any type arising from such use or content, and reserves the right to remove any classified for any reason.
If you are new to internet commerce please click here to learn about avoiding online scams.